Is this you?
I have found that these situations below are all issues I enjoy working with. Do any of the following describe you?
- Are you overwhelmed?
- Do you feel like the weight of the world is on your shoulders?
- Do so many people make demands of you that there’s no time left for yourself?
- Are you in a relationship with a controlling or demanding partner?
- Do you struggle with setting boundaries?
- Are you convinced that you are a loser or that you are worthless?
- Are you struggling with guilt or shame?
- Do you drive yourself crazy with your procrastinating? Is motivation a problem?
- Are you in the middle of life changes (empty nest, health issues, new baby, etc)?
- Do you feel like you’re just spinning your wheels and watching life pass you by?
- Do you need a safe place to deal with an issue?
- Do you want Christian counseling that is from a progressive point of view? (I also offer secular–nonreligious–counseling.)
This isn’t a comprehensive list, so If your particular issue isn’t listed, don’t hesitate to reach out to schedule a free consultation.
In addition to working with the issues listed below, my specialties are:
- chronic pain
- chronic insomnia utilizing cognitive-behavioral therapy for insomnia