Is this you?
I have found that these situations below are all issues I enjoy working with. Do any of the following describe you?
- Are you overwhelmed?
- Do you feel like the weight of the world is on your shoulders?
- Do so many people make demands of you that there’s no time left for yourself?
- Are you in a relationship with a controlling or demanding partner?
- Do you struggle with setting boundaries?
- Are you convinced that you are a loser or that you are worthless?
- Are you struggling with guilt or shame?
- Do you drive yourself crazy with your procrastinating? Is motivation a problem?
- Are you in the middle of life changes (empty nest, health issues, new baby, etc)?
- Do you feel like you’re just spinning your wheels and watching life pass you by?
- Do you need a safe place to deal with an issue?
- Do you want Christian counseling that is from a progressive point of view? (I also offer secular–nonreligious–counseling.)
And, of course, I specialize in treating insomnia without the use of drugs. (If you use prescription sleep medicine, you don’t have to give up your mediation to do the therapy if you don’t want to). I utilize CBT-I, cognitive-behavioral therapy for insomnia.
This isn’t a comprehensive list, so If your particular issue isn’t listed, don’t hesitate to reach out to schedule a free consultation.